Investor Mortgages


If you are looking to renovate an existing property, or build your own property on some land, or develop a plot of land for houses then you will probably need some development finance.

If you buy a property at auction and need to complete on the purchase quickly, then you may need Auction or Bridging Finance.

No matter what your requirement, there’s a good chance I’ve done something similar before and can help guide you through some of the pitfalls that are out there.

These finance deals tend to be considerably more expensive than residential mortgages and even buy to let mortgages, and the cost of finance can make or break the viability of a development.

Having been involved in over £250,000,000 worth of developments, I know first-hand how crucial it is to get the right finance product in place. Get in touch and we can discuss what you need and how we can make your property investing dreams come true.

The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate most mortgages used by Investors.

Investors Enquiry